Webcam Surveyor 3.8.4 - Record all video activity
Webcam Surveyor is a simple and functional application designed for video recording and surveillance. With this software, you can quickly and easily stream live video over network, record webcam videos, take snapshots and monitor all motion activity.
Motion detection feature allows turning your PC into a complete surveillance system. You can record all events in your absence or view live broadcasts from your camera. If motion detected, the application will execute predefined actions: webcam recording, send an email alert, upload images to FTP site, run other application, play alert sound, etc.
With advanced motion capture feature you can save time and disk space by recording only the frames with the motion. You do not have to spend a huge amount of time when watching a video archive.Free DownloadGet Full Version
- Video Capture - easily record a webcam video. Supports continuous 24/7 recording with the ability to view resulting video during recording.
- Broadcasting - By pressing one button, you can easily stream a webcam video over Internet or local network. It allows you to view what is happening in your home or office in real time.
- Capture Image Sequences - With this feature, you can take shots from a webcam at fixed time intervals, in the range from one hundred millisecond to tens of hours. The application can shoot a sequence of images directly into a video file. This makes it easy to create a time-lapse video without any additional steps.
- Motion Detection - monitor your office or home and record all motion activity.
- Motion Capture - record only when motion detected.
- Stealth mode - allows you to use the camera in the background. You can hide the application on computer and manage it by hot keys. It can be run on Windows startup, and still be invisible.
- Date and time overlay over video.
- Ease of Use and Compatibility.
New in version 3.8.4
- Improved compatibility with the Windows 10 2004 update;
- Bugs Fixed;
- 700 MHz CPU IBM PC compatible computer or higher, (Dual core PC for HD capture).
- 40 MB of free memory (RAM).
- 10 MB of free hard disk space.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later.
- Windows compatible capture device (webcam or capture card.)